-Its easily available for me
-Its professional
-I won't be disturbed
-I am familiar with the studio
|
-I will only have a limited amount of time there
- It is not a close location, I have to travel quite far
-I am unfamiliar with the cameras and how to get the image off the camera
|
-A clear background will allow me to create a photo to go over both pages on the double page spread and put text over it
-The Professional equipment will make the shoot look better
-Equipment is already there so I don't have to take anything
-There are professionals I could ask for help if anything goes wrong
|
-The studio could be fully booked
-The possibility of illness/ missing personnel.
- The shoot must be successful as it may be difficult to get in again before my product deadline
|
No comments:
Post a Comment