After researching other magazines, these are my initial flat plans. I will attempt to stick to these as much as possible as they resemble professional magazine front covers and articles. However my ideas may change as I collect my Images and write my article.
My magazine features several different features that I have gathered from other existing Hip Hop magazines for example my front cover, the masthead is featured in the top left corner as the magazine XXL has their masthead here, they have their title stand out as it is in a red block that contrasts anything else on the page, because of this I want to have my masthead on a coloured shape that stands out as a recognisable thing that would be on every issue. This would be recognisable to anyone in Liverpool as it is a local magazine, this achieves the community aspect of the client brief.


No comments:
Post a Comment