Thursday, 21 June 2018

P2- Sample pictures


These are the images I have taken for my product, they all have potential and I will be analysing them for their usefulness in my final product.



This image has a nice aesthetic to it, however the table features a lot of unwanted items, it also doesn't leave much room for text for when it makes it to my product


This image again will not be used in my product as there is no clear area on the image that could have my headline.
 This image has a lot of, potential as there is a lot of clear room for text, however the colours in my opinion don't make the picture very professional, it is quite a dull picture. Also the artist is stood in the very centre of the page meaning on the double page spread the image would go over the fold of the page and would not look very good.
This image could be suitable for my front cover as t has room for all the text whilst being a good image of the artist, it also represents the artists sense of humour and introduces that to the reader straight away, this image may be my Front cover.

This image is not the best choice for my front cover as it features a lot of unwanted background items that could interfere with text placement and text colour contrasting the background.
 This image has a lot of potential as it introduces the reaser to the artists wacky sense of humour, however I believe with editing this could look very professional, I will be choosing this for my front cover.

This image would not be very good for my double page spread. as the artist is too small, I aimed to have a clear background using the wall in the back however I took the picture from too far away and now the artist is not in the foreground making it unusable for my double page spread

No comments:

Post a Comment