These are several fonts that I have compiled together as I believe I may be using some of them on my product
Fonts
1) To me this first font is simple and clear, I may not be using it for my main heading however I may use it elsewhere on my front cover
2) This next font reminds me of the official "Hip Hop" magazines font, as well as "XXL". I am going to use this font for my Headline as the magazines I have looked at feature similarities.
3)This font is not something I would not use on my front cover as it does not stand out or serve any purpose for any important text on my front cover
4) This font is similar to the previous however slightly bolder, again I will not be using this font for the same reasons
5) This font again does not stand out for any main text, however I will use this font for the smaller text that is on the front cover
6) This font is less formal, and is what I originally envisioned, however after my product research not many magazines go with this style of font and because of this I will avoid the use of this style of font
7) This font is also not as formal as the others however it is slightly more bold and stands out more, but I will not be using this as it is not a common convention of hip hop magazines
I also considered a graffiti style font however again, my research taught me that not many magazines go for this style and I will be trying to make my product look professional so I will keep to the conventions

No comments:
Post a Comment